Community Cats are outdoor, free-roaming cats. They may be friendly or feral.
Pet Community Center provides support to community members who care for community cats in their neighborhood to improve quality of life for the cats, help them become good neighbors, and humanely reduce overpopulation.
What we Offer:
- Spay/neuter, vaccinations, and medical services by donation for community cats in Davidson County, and low-cost services for cats outside of Davidson County.
- Free trap and cage loan
- Free winter shelters, food, and other supplies
- Mentoring, education, resources, and outreach materials
- Living with Community Cats
- What is Trap/Neuter/Return?
- Community Cats Brochure English Version
- Community Cats Brochure Spanish Version
- I Found Kittens, Now What?
- How to Trap Cats for Spay/Neuter Surgery
- What to do After Spay/Neuter Surgery
- FIV and FELV Testing for Outdoor Cats