Do you need help getting your pet fixed? We can help!
Pet Community Center’s professional staff includes licensed veterinarians who are experts in spay/neuter and a trained medical staff to provide the highest quality care for your pet.
Schedule an appointment today
Call us at 615-512-5001
Package includes free spay/neuter for a dog or cat plus a rabies vaccination
Davidson County residents may qualify for the program by showing proof of participation in any of the following programs:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), aka food stamps,
- Medicaid or TennCare,
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI) Disability, or
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC),
- Social Security recipient,
- dire financial straits from extreme medical or other expense (such as loss of home due to natural disaster, etc.), or
- income within 250% of poverty line (based on household size, please call us to find out if you qualify).
Residents of the following zip codes also qualify
- 37013, 37115, 37207, 37208, 37211, 37217, 37218
We also offer low-cost vaccinations, microchips, flea/tick medication and other services at the time of surgery.
A full list of prices and services can be found on our spay/neuter page.
Pet Already Fixed?
If your pet is already fixed, you can get low cost services through our mobile wellness program.