To qualify for free pet wellness services, individuals must meet the following requirements:
- Resident of Davidson County, TN
- Photo ID with address in Davidson County
We will accept the following forms of documentation to prove financial need:
- State or federally funded welfare program
- SNAP (food stamps)
- Social Security
- SSI Disability
- Extreme medical expense, loss of home due to natural disaster, etc.
- Pay stub proving income meets state or federal low income or WIC guidelines
Services include flea/tick preventative, heartworm tests, microchips, and vaccines including rabies.
For questions or info, please contact Sarah@petcommunitycenter.org