Pet Community Center is pleased to offer free spay/neuter for outdoor cats in the Inglewood area (37216). This program is funded by Best Friends Lifesaving Grants, in partnership with Petsmart Charities®.
Limited Funds are available! Appointments are going fast.
What the program provides:
- Free trap loan
- Access to weekly spay/neuter appointments and financial aid
- Transporation for cats after they are trapped
- Spay or neuter surgery for any cat that is at least 2 pounds
How it works:
- Contact us through this website or at 615-512-5001 and tell us about the cats in your area
- A volunteer will contact you to schedule an appointment. We will provide you with traps and show you the best techniques for successfully trapping the cats in your area.
- If needed, volunteer assistance is available to transport trapped cats to a holding location
- Cats are fixed, received a rabies vaccine and a left ear tip (required)
- Cats return to their area after recovery from surgery. We do not re-home cats.
- We provide lot’s of support to make your project a success!
For more information please fill out our questionnaire today!
Help us reach our goal and make Inglewood an even better neighborhood for cats and humans!