Who We Are
Pet Community Center is a nonprofit on a mission to make high-quality spay/neuter and veterinary care affordable and accessible to all pet owners. We manage a high quality spay/neuter surgery center in East Nashville and a Mobile Wellness clinic that provides basic wellness care to pets in underserved areas.Since 2011, Pet Community Center has served more than 20,000 animals. Pet Community Center is a member of the prestigious Humane Alliance network of spay/neuter clinics.
Who We Need
Pet Community Center believes that people love their pets and want the best for them. We exist to serve and share information with pet owners in a non-judgmental, respectful way. We are looking for compassionate individuals that share that belief and who are motivated by serving underserved people and their pets.
Pet Community Center is seeking candidates who are passionate about helping animals for the position of veterinary OR assistant to aide the veterinarians and technicians in the operating room in the everyday care of animals as they are going through surgery.
- Assisting with moving animals from prep area to surgical suite.
- Assisting with moving animals from surgical tables to the recovery area and extubating at appropriate times.
- Moving animals from the recovery area back to their cages.
- Cleaning cages and animals as needed.
- Implement PCC’s philosophies in customer service by demonstrating a non-judgmental, service based approaching to helping pets and people.
Interested candidates should send a resume and a brief cover letter explaining their interest in working for a non-profit spay & neuter clinic